Obstetric ultrasound with color Doppler
Our facility is equipped with obstetric ultrasound with color Doppler Sonography that is widely used in fields of gynecology and obstetrics. Obstetric ultrasound utilizes sound waves to depict a picture of fetus in womb as well as uterus and ovaries. Doppler ultrasonography is a unique ultrasound technique allowing doctors to examine, investigate and evaluate the blood flow through arteries and veins in the abdomen, arms, legs, and other body organs.
Uses of obstetric ultrasound are:
- Analyze the presence of the living embryo
- Estimate the age of pregnancy
- Diagnose any abnormalities
- Evaluate the position and fetus and placenta
- Assessing fetal growth and well-being