Hormonal disturbances to physical problems, to psychological problems can cause male infertility. Identifying the cause is the first step towards an enriching life.
Smoking–has the capacity to effect the sperm count and sperm cell fluid movement.
- Consistent use of marijuana and drugs.
- Long spell of alcohol consumption in life.
- Anabolic steroid use is often pinpointed as the leading cause of testicular shrinkage and infertility.
- Overly intense exercise often produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause Testosterone deficiency resulting in infertility.
- Less amount of vitamin C and Zinc in the diet plan.
- Tight underwear–increases scrotal temperature resulting in decreased sperm production.
- Prolonged Exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals.
- Malnutrition and anemia.
- Excessive stress. due to office and personal life.