Congenital anomaly is distinct as the birth defects, congenital disorders and malformations; also defined as structural or functional anomalies that are existed during intrauterine life and which can be identified prenatally, at birth or sometimes many other disorders occur.
- Need to ensure adolescent girls and mothers have healthy diet
- Adequate dietary intake of vitamins and minerals
- Harmful substances such as alcohol and tobacco need to be avoided
- Avoiding environmental exposure to hazardous substances
- Regular vaccinations have be taken
- Regular screening to be done
- Controlling diabetes prior to pregnancy
- Avoiding travelling
Treatment at Dr. Vasavi’s Hospital
We can correct the situation with the pediatric surgery and early treatment for this condition. Our doctors provide treatment for children who are diagnosed with problems like thalassaemia, sickle cell disorders and hypothyroidism.