Gynecology is the science of women and this medicine deals with the functions and abnormalities specific to women’s reproductive system. Gynecologists are doctors who specialize in women’s health. Gynecology deals with wide range of issues, which include pregnancy, obstetrics, menstruation, STI’s, childbirth, hormone disorders, and other fertility issues. We hold a team of qualified and experienced gynecologist’s team who counsel you during your pregnancy and other health issues.
Dr. Vasavi’s advice to women:
- Women should start visiting gynecologists from their early teens and should always continue to attend counseling session and also address other health issues too
- Women are advised to visit a gynecologist annually for check up and any other time when they observe any symptom which leads to an abnormality
- Always visit a certified and registered Facility which provides apt medical care and treatment
At our facility, we offer treatment for
- Issues relating to pregnancy, fertility, menstruation and menopause
- Family planning along with contraception, sterilization and also pregnancy termination
- Pelvic problems, ligament and muscle issues
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Urinary and fecal incontinence
- Premalignant conditions
- Sexual Dysfunctioning
Menstrual cycles often bring many uncomfortable situations to women and during premenstrual syndrome; the most common issues are mild cramping and….
Vaginal discharge is a routine activity for a female reproductive system, the fluid that is made by glands inside the vagina and cervix carries out the dead cells…..
Abdominal, Vaginal & Laparoscopic
A hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus and in some conditions; the fallopian tubes and ovaries are removed. This most common reason the hysterectomy….
The ovaries are part of female reproductive system, they are located in the lower abdomen on the both sides of the uterus. Women generally have two ovaries….
Myomectomy is a surgical procedure to eradicate the fibroids exclusive of taking out the healthy tissues of the uterus. This is course of action, which is a typical….
Congenital anomaly is distinct as the birth defects, congenital disorders and malformations; also defined as structural or functional anomalies that are existed….
Sling Surgery (Uterine Prolapse)
It is vaginal sling procedure, which helps control the stress urinary incontinence. It is a procedure, which is called pubovaginal sling procedure, it is a surgery used….
Urination is a basic procedure of getting rid of the waste fluids, toxins and uric acids within the body. The kidney play a key role in this whole procedure and urine….
Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of endometrial cells, which are similar to those of inside the uterus; these are present outside the uterus, which are often….